C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, March 20, 2020

Waitin' for the Weekend

We regret to inform our loyal customers that despite our best efforts, stocks of hot men are now exhausted, and what with quarantines, border closures, and flight cancellations, we cannot say with certainty when we will be able to obtain fresh stock from our suppliers, domestic or foreign.

So for the duration of the present world crisis, you will just have to make do with whatever men you have lying around the house already.  If you have any men you are not using at present, please consider donating them to the Red Cross for relief of those in greater need, or share with a friend.

This department will be closed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For billing questions, please press the pound sign. If you believe you qualify for emergency assistance, please contact your local service office of the National Bureau of Manpower.


2 comments:

Tim said...

This is a National Crisis! Please donate whatever beef you can. Don’t delay, post today.

Davis said...

We are bereft...

Related Posts with Thumbnails