C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, June 30, 2018

The Dickopath

Embed from Getty Images

Your word for the day from the Manley-Webster dictionary:
dickopath, n. (from OE dick, a penis + Gr. pathos, suffering, feeling, emotion, sickness, calamity): a massively self-centered hypocrite with an offensive, grandiose ego who lacks any semblance of a conscience and who displays a pervasive disrespect for the rights and dignity of others; usually a chronic, self-serving liar, seeking to mislead, manipulate, or overpower friends and enemies alike for his own sadistic amusement or enrichment.
Cf. sociopath, narcissist, egomaniac, shithead.

(I just made this word up.  You're welcome.)





2 comments:

Frank said...

By all means...thank you, Manley-Webster.

Russ Manley said...

Glad to be of service.

Related Posts with Thumbnails