C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Taking the Struggle to Mississippi


A world away from the United Kingdom, which passed a same-sex marriage bill this week, two gay couples were refused marriage licenses in Jackson, Mississippi this week:



Which was only to be expected. But my God - making a protest for gay marriage in Jackson like this? You fellas from the big blue-state wonderland have no idea how fucking brave these couples are.

The We Do campaign is making such demonstrations all across the Magnolia State this month:



3 comments:

June Butler said...

The couples are incredibly brave for stepping forward.

Russ Manley said...

I'll say they are.

Davis said...

God bless each and every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails