C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Transition: Chaz Bono

Chaz Bono's new book, Transition: The Story of How I Became a Man, has just been published. Here he talks in candid detail about the process of coming to terms with his real self:



I wish him all good luck and much happiness. I can't help thinking how much harder it must be to come out - if that's the right phrase - as a transman, when it's damn hard enough to come out as a gay man. I admire his courage and honesty.

I could say more, but since I have more questions than knowledge, guess I'll leave it there.

1 comment:

Stan said...

I could never completely understand anyone doing something like this. I guess I love myself as a man too much to even imagine wanting to change into a woman. But I guess like they say you have to walk in someone elses shoes to fully get what they're going though. Good luck to all of them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails