C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Born This Way


Been meaning to tell you guys, there's a great new blog just started last month that you should check out.  I've got it listed in the sidebar under "Russ Recommends."  Really good stuff.  Seems I wasn't the only little sissy boy in the South, although it sure felt like it.  Nice to have the validation after all these years.

Go take a look, maybe you can relate too.  It's a wonderful thing that queer kids these days don't have to grow up all alone and isolated like we did.

P.S. - I'd almost forgotten about Race Bannon until so many guys mentioned him on the blog.  But does anybody else remember Ilya Kuryakin?

8 comments:

Frank said...

Great find! I will have to check it out more fully and rummage through old pics for a possible contribution. Thanks for passing it on.

Beartoast said...

You mean I was BORN this way? I thought I caught it somewhere.

Ha Ha. There are few pictures of me, a third child. But when I think back about that tea set I wanted at age five . . . . .

Russ Manley said...

Wish I had a picture of me happily cooking (burning?) little cakes in my Easy-Bake oven . . . .

Stan said...

Wasn't Ilya Kuryakin on the Man from U.N.C.L.E? The blond dude who I thought was cute.
I'm going to check out that blog. Thanks!

Topaz said...

I loved Man from UNCLE. And "Ilya" is on NCIS and looking damn good for a man of his age.

Topaz said...

You know that David McCallum is on NCIS, right? Still looks pretty good for a man his age.

Russ Manley said...

Bingo, you win the case of beer, Stan. Blond with a Beatle-ish haircut, very unusual for a grownup at that time - worked for me.

Russ Manley said...

I don't do TV so I don't know what NCIS is, Topaz, but I'll look him up. He was a hot man back then.

Related Posts with Thumbnails