C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Selleck at 79

Selleck then.

Selleck now.

When Magnum, P. I. came out, I watched it religiously every week for years.  Tom Selleck was my dream man come to life in all outward appearance - for a time, I had a poster of him on my bedroom wall.  But life went on, real lovers came and went, and I lost track of him.  

I haven't watched broadcast television for many years, and I had no idea he was/is starring in another hit TV show at this late date.  Good for him.  He looks like somebody's gruff old grandpa now - but a sexy grandpa.  CBS Sunday Morning gives us the update on Selleck and his remarkable career:

-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails