C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, January 19, 2018

Note to Readers

M.P. was taken ill last Sunday night and underwent a major operation on Wednesday.  He is recovering in the hospital now but is very weak, and I'm not sure when he will be released home. When he does, he probably will be laid up for a month or two, so I expect to be busy taking care of him.

I'm sure all my truckbuddies will understand if I don't make my regular posts for a while here in the Blue Truck.


8 comments:

Frank said...

Give my best wishes for a speedy recovery to M.P. We are all walking that path. Oh, and take care of Russ, too.

Tim said...

Best wishes and hugs to you both Russ. Get well soon M.P.

Davis said...

Affectionate well wishes for a speedy recovery - you both be well.

Russ Manley said...

Thanks much, friends.

Frank said...

Hope all is well with you and M.P. Seems like you've been away much longer than 2 1/2 weeks.

Richard Ackermann said...

my very best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery from Myanmar (Asia)

NWMAN said...

Hope all is going well. Know that we miss you and will eagerly await your next news.

Russ Manley said...

Thanks so much, fellas - appreciate ya.

Related Posts with Thumbnails