C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, July 13, 2015

Matt Baume: Defining Marriage

Matt Baume has a book out, and it's free to download this week. Description:
A ground-breaking new book reveals the personal stories of people who fought for the freedom to marry over the last 45 years.

Defining Marriage: Voices from a Forty Year Labor of Love traces the decades-long evolution of marriage through the previously-untold struggles of those who lived through it. Writer Matt Baume provides an intimate glimpse into the private lives of those who dreamed of marriage in the 1970s, the survivors of the 1980s, the audacious pioneers of the 1990s, the tireless soldiers of the 2000s, and the champions who won marriage today.

Featuring exclusive first-person stories from Dan Savage, Dustin Lance Black, Andrew Sullivan, Kate Kendell, Rob Reiner, California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom, Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, Join the Impact's Amy Balliett, Book of Mormon's Gavin Creel, Broadway Impact's Jenny Kanelos, Republican strategist Ken Mehlman, Freed to Marry's Evan Wolfson, and many many more.

Defining Marriage is available now on Amazon, and is free to download from July 13th to 17th.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails