C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, June 6, 2015

Tired Old Queen at the Movies: Westward the Women


Steve Hayes reviews the 1951 film:
Action director William Wellman takes you on a perilous journey through the old west as Robert Taylor leads a wagon train full of women to California in “Westward The Women” (1951). Filled with action, romance, comedy and tragedy, this is a rip-roaring adventure that will have you glued to your seats from beginning to end. Featuring a terrific cast that includes Denise Darcel, Julie Bishop, John McEntire, Henry Nakamura and the wonderful and hysterical Hope Emerson, you won’t want to miss a moment of the journey west with this wagon load of wonderful women!




Catch more fabulous movie reviews at Steve's YouTube channel.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails