C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, July 20, 2014

Republican Mom Defends Transgender Kid

Debi Jackson, a self-described "conservative Southern Baptist Republican from Alabama" shares the story of her daughter A. J., who transitioned from male to female at age 4, in this speech given last May in Kansas City:



The family was profiled in the Kansas City Star in February of this year.  Debi has set up a blog called Trans-Parenting to help bring attention and clarity to the issue of transgender children.

2 comments:

Frank said...

I re-blogged this and Bob Slatten of I Should Be Laughing re-blogged from me. So it's getting some air-play. Thanks for posting.

Russ Manley said...

You're welcome. This gave me a new insight on the topic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails