C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, December 13, 2013

Waitin' for the Weekend

North Texas is just now recovering from a hellacious, icebound week, and your Head Trucker couldn't leave the house from Thursday till Tuesday, with four inches of hard, slick, frozen snow on the porch, the steps, and all over the yard.  But that's all receding now, and here's a happy little dream of summer and speedos to compensate:



6 comments:

Mike, Studio City said...

Glenn loves the song on this video but can not find it listed anywhere. Do you know the name of this song, or who the singer is?? Thanks

Mike, Studio City said...

He found it. The song is listed at the end of the video.

Russ Manley said...

I'm glad because I have no clue about it.

Frank said...

The men - they're a dime a dozen on the internet but I immediately went looking for the song as well; Marie-Claire D'Ubaldo, an Argentinian singer also does "Falling Into You" another very pretty song. Check it out on YouTube. I may get her album/songs. Thanks Russ.

Frank said...

Oh, and welcome to winter!

Russ Manley said...

Guess I am just a voyeur, I didn't really notice the song. Glad you guys like. I do try to pick vids that have halfway decent men as well as music that's not totally annoying, though it's pretty slim pickings over on YT sometimes.

As far as winter goes - you can keep it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails